2021 NFL Kickoff Experience
March 09-13, 2022
Welcome to the 2021 NFL Kickoff Experience!
The 2021 NFL Kickoff Experience will be held on Thursday, September 9 in Julian B. Lane Park in Downtown Tampa. Whether you’re a local ambassador to Team Tampa Bay and love to welcome visitors to our destination, an avid Buccaneers fan, or enjoy contributing to the success of Tampa Bay events, we have a volunteer position that’s right for you.
The NFL and the Tampa Bay Sports Commission can’t thank you enough for your interest and support. We look forward to working with you!
IMPORTANT VOLUNTEER DETAILS:
1. AVAILABILITY: All volunteer opportunities will take place on September 9th. All volunteer positions will be located in Julian B. Lane Park. You can view specific position descriptions by clicking the "?" icon next to the position on the next page. Please note that best efforts will be made to accommodate your requested volunteer role(s), however, changes could possibly be made in advance and on-site. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility.
2. REQUIREMENTS: ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Individual shifts will last approximately 6 hours. If you are interested in volunteering for two overlapping shifts, please contact Tony Diaz at Volunteer@TampaBaySports.org once you have fully completed the registration process for one of those shifts. All volunteers will be required to stand and move around for the duration of each shift but will be provided breaks as needed. All volunteers will be required to review training materials that will be distributed via email in advance of your shift.
3. TRAINING: Volunteers will receive an email with important training materials (including specific information about the event, their positions, and other important instructions) in advance of September 9. These materials should be reviewed in detail prior to your shift. Additional on-site training will be provided after shift check-in on the day of the event.
4. UNIFORM: Volunteers will receive Teammate uniforms (shirt, jacket, hat) when checking in for their shift. The Teammate uniform should be worn during all shifts with clean and well-maintained black or khaki long pants or shorts and comfortable shoes.
5. VOLUNTEER PERKS: All volunteers will receive a volunteer shirt, jacket, and hat. Food and beverage will be provided prior to and following your shifts. Please note, while complimentary parking will be provided, we highly recommend that volunteers carpool when possible, utilize public transportation or rideshare to avoid traffic.
Please click “Sign Up for Shifts” on the right side of this page to begin your online volunteer registration.
Questions/Comments about volunteering? Please contact Tony Diaz at Volunteer@TampaBaySports.org.
For more information on the 2021 Kickoff Experience, visit NFL.com/KickoffExperience.